The site move to this new server seems complete, at least on all the machines I’ve tested it on. I’ve added redirects on all the old entries (thanks to Apache’s genius .htaccess system) that should generally work. I’ve also moved the RSS feeds from this server over to Feedburner, again, using .htaccess you shouldn’t notice a thing. Over on Feedburner, I’ve also kicked in my recent Flickr photos.
Designwise, I think I’ll keep the site in this “bleach” or “snow” look for a while, as I add features back into the mix, piece by piece. I’ll apply an overall style at the end, though so far I’m really enjoying this new simple template more than the mockups I have sitting in photoshop.
If anyone finds any problems with the site, feel free to drop a comment here. Sorry, commenting is broken for now.