– chinese food takeout comes in standard styrofoam to-go containers. The little paper ones with wire handles we get in the US are only seen in TV shows and movies in Canada. Oh, and milk comes in plastic bags. WHAT THE HELL CANADA?!
– flavors are so tasty and colors are so bright they had to add an extra “u” to them
– either I look Canadian or tourists see people with a big stroller and baby and assume I live here. I’ve never been asked for directions so many times in a strange town.
– having only been in Vancouver a bunch of times, I thought the jokes about Canadians being obsessed about hockey were overblown. Then I went to a couple bars in Toronto. Those jokes are true.
– Canadians in Toronto fall on the British side of the great top sheet vs. duvet cover debate.