A bunch of readers have reported various bugs to me over the past couple months since I switched over to Typepad for this blog's host. I used to have numerous RSS feeds from various systems at a bunch of different URLs. Since I used to host the site myself, I could redirect them all to the newest actual feed. Once I moved, those old feeds died and a few people have asked me why I haven't made a post since last summer. A few have also reported weirdness with my baked-in delicious links. Something about them showing up as new items constantly even though they aren't new.
The new forever feed for this site should continue to be:
If you're having any troubles, try unsubscribing to my feed, then resubscribe using that URL. Hopefully that fixes things right up.